HQ Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2022
- Start Date:- 10/09/2022
- Last Date:- 30/09/2022
- OBC/UR:- No Fee
- SC/ST:- No Fee
- Age between 18-45 Years for Staff Nurse
- Age between 18-30 Years for Library & Information Assistant
- Age between 18-25 Years for Driver
- Age relaxation as per govt. rules
- Age limit as on 30/09/2022
Job Location:- All India
Total Vacancy:- 49
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Library & Information Assistant|
|Library & Information Assistant||01||04||01||0||0|
- Birth Certificate
- Education Qualification
- Domicile Certificate
- Two passport-size photographs with blue background
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Discharge Certificate (only for ESM)
- One self-address envelope affixed with 45 postal stamp
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
Scheme of Written Examination:-
|Awareness of relevant Trade/Field||20|
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
The Flag Officer Commanding in chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai- 400001 Through registered/Speed post. Candidates are required to superscribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………. CATEGORY UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ESM” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline Form
|How to fill Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Official Websites||Click Here|
|Follow on Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Q- What is the start date of the Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2022?
Ans.- After the publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Q- How many vacancies are in the Western Naval Command Mumbai 2022?
Ans.- 40 vacancies for Western Naval Command Mumbai 2022.
Q- How to apply for the Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2022?
Ans.- Western Naval Command Mumbai vacancy will be offline.