|SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 8773 Vacancies|
State Bank of India has released a recent vacancy for the recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) 8773 posts. Candidates who have completed the eligibility criteria of the application form. Eligible candidates can apply online for the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023 from the website Apply Online.
Eligible candidates from all over India have been invited by the State Bank of India to apply for the Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) post. The details about the educational qualifications of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page. Online applications for these posts will continue until the last date. SBI Jr. Associate Recruitment 2023 last date meanwhile, all eligible candidates have to apply online mode.
All the short details related to SBI Junior Associates Notification 2023 are given below and all important links are given at the end of this article.
State Bank of India
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
SBI Jr. Associate Vacancy 2023 Important Date
- Start Date: 17/11/2023
- Last Date: 07/12/2023
- Prelims Exam Date: Jan 2024
- Mains Exam Date: Feb 2024
- OBC/UR/EWS: 750/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- Payment Mode: Internet Banking/ UPI/ Debit Card
State Bank of India Junior Associate Recruitment 2023 fee payments can be made by using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI est. by providing information as per the instructions on your PC/ Mobile Phone/ Tablet
SBI Junior Associate 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per govt. rules
- Age limit as on 01/04/2023
Age Relaxation – The candidates belonging to OBC category are eligible for a relaxation of 03 years, SC/ST category for eligible for a relaxation of 05 years, and PWD category for eligible for a relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit.
Total Vacancy: 8773 Post
SBI Junior Associate Notification 2023 Details
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
#Trending Govt. Jobs
SBI Jr. Associate 2023 Vacancy Details
|Jammu & Kashmir||88|
|A & N Islands||20|
- Photograph & Signature
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Age Proof (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN card/ Driving License)
- Education Qualification
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Domicile Certificate (if required)
- PH Certificate (if required)
Prelims Exam Syllabus
|English Language||30/30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35/35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35/35||20 Minutes|
Mains Exam Syllabus
|General/ Financial Awareness||50/50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40/40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50/50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Ability||50/60||45 Minutes|
SBI Jr. Associate Selection Process
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
How to fill SBI Junior Associates 2023 Online Apply
Read the instructions carefully before filling the online form. Make sure you understand the eligibility criteria, the documents required, the fees, and the last date for the online form.
- Use a valid email ID, Contact No, and other details for registration and communication, You may receive an OTP on your email or mobile to verify your identity.
- Check all required documents for State Bank of India Junior Associates Notification 2023, and upload scanned copies of your documents such as photograph, signature, mark sheets, and other certificates. Make sure the documents are clear
- Submit your application form within the given 17/11/2023 to 07/12/2023 time frame.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee must submit it. If you have not paid the required application fee your form is not completed.
- Take a printout or save a copy of your application form and the fee receipt for future reference. Note down your registration number, password, and other important details related to your online application form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Form
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow on Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Q- What is the start date of the SBI Jr. Associates Recruitment 2023?
Q- How many vacancies are in SBI Jr. Associates Recruitment 2023?
Ans.- 8773 vacancies for SBI Jr. Associates Recruitment 2023.
Q- How to apply for SBI Jr. Associates Vacancy 2023?
Ans.- SBI Jr. Associates vacancy will be online.