|Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 275 Vacancies|
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has released the recent vacancy for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice 275 posts. Candidates who have completed the eligibility criteria of the application form. Eligible candidates can apply online form for the Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023 from the website Apply Online.
Eligible candidates from all over India have been invited by the Naval Dockyard to apply for the Trade Apprentice post. The details about the educational qualifications of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page. Online applications for these posts will continue until the last date. Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2023 last date meanwhile, all eligible candidates have to apply online mode.
All the short details related to Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023 are given below, and all important links are given at the end of this article.
Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Naval Dockyard Apprentice 2023 Important Date
- Start Date: 20/11/2023.
- Last Date: 01/01/2024
- Exam Date: 28/02/2024
- Gen/EWS/OBC – 0/-
- SC/ST/PH – 0/-
- Payment Mode- Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ UPI
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
- Born on or before 02 May 2010
- Age relaxation as per govt. rules
Job Location: All India
Total Vacancy: 275
Indian Navy Apprentice Notification 2023 Details
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
#Trending Govt. Jobs
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Sheet Metal Worker||17||9||5||2|
|R & AC Mechanic||8||4||2||1|
|Welder (G & E)||8||4||2||1|
- Photograph & Signature
- Age Proof (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Aadhar Card
- A Self-addressed envelope affixed with Rs. 10/- postal stamp
- Education Qualification
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Domicile Certificate (if required)
- NCC Certificate (if required)
The Officer-in-charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentice School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam- 530 014 Through by post. Candidates are required to superscribe “Application for the post of (Trade Name) “ On the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
Mode of Selection
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
- Final Selection
How to Fill Form General Instruction
- You have to download the form from the official website or it will be found at the end of the post. You can also download the form as a PDF and print it out.
- Second, you have to read the instructions carefully and fill in the form with the required details. You should use a black or blue pen and write clearly and legibly. You should avoid any overwriting, cutting, or erasing of the form.
- Then, you have to attach the required documents such as photographs, identity proof, address proof, education certificates, caste certificates, self-addressed envelopes, etc. If required to pay the fee, it can be given through demand draft or Indian postal order.
- Finally, you need to submit the form to the Officer-in-charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentice School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam- 530 014 before the last date of submission. You can send it through the post office.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Form
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Download Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow on Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Q- What is the last date of the Indian Navy Apprentice Online Form 2023?
Q- How to apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy 2023?
Ans.-Naval Dockyard Apprentice vacancy will be online.
Q- Can all state candidates be eligible for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans.- Yes, all state candidates are eligible for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023.